Weather

sue

Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry but some of you will have already seen this, it just won me a competition on another forum so just wanted your opinion on it please.

comp.jpg

It's nice and unusual. Bit too saturated for my taste but suits the image to be honest, well done (y)

Theme was weather and I wanted something other than clouds!!

LInking to another forum? :eek: the cheek of it!

We'll have to ban you for that you know :D
Everyone knows that there is only one forum that exists on the internet, and that's the one you're on :p

Just kidding...topical links are fine :) (With a couple of exceptions of course) :)

Marcel said:
LInking to another forum? :eek: the cheek of it!

We'll have to ban you for that you know :D
Everyone knows that there is only one forum that exists on the internet, and that's the one you're on :p

Just kidding...topical links are fine :) (With a couple of exceptions of course) :)

:p

Some people aren't as nice as you though mate, and the trouble is that some forums ARE like that and they think they are the only one that exists ;)

I'm tending to post here more than trickery though, I plan to retire from trickery today at some point when I hit 1337 posts (geek in-joke there).

lol g33k in joke truly understood :p

Just had a look round trickery, seems like a really nice forum.
We know we're not the only forums on the net (unlike some others out there), so we don't mind links. It'd be narrow minded and nazi-esque of us to try and stop it. All we ask is that links are on topic, and not linked to for linking to's sake. If we have the same content on here (ie news posts etc), then we prefer that links to point here (if that makes sense), rather than the same info somewhere else, but like I say, we're not daft, so we don't mind :)

jUST HAD A LOOK AND SEE SOME PEOPLE THAT USED TO POST HERE

Sorry, didn't mean to shout - my caps lock was on :)

give fingerz and milou a kick while your there...

fingerz is on holiday for a week I think, milou is still around though and posting some wonderful pictures.

Thought it was something different and glad it worked, thought everyone would have pictures of clouds. I liked it right from the thought of it, not easy to take as it was windy that day at it was sat on the wall outside our house so trying to hold it still and stop the wind blowing it over and breaking it, matt wouldnt have been happy with that as it was a present from him.

Back