WEC, ELMS etc..

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hi All,

Second time out this year for me, gave the camera a thorough work out but not as much as my legs. Sadly I think after first inspection I think my legs benefited the most.

Anyway here's a few from my initial dig through, C&C very much welcome :)

All best viewed at larger sizes on black on flickr (click to follow image)

1. Fire.... I know it's pathetic

2. An Audi without an appetite for concrete

3. These guys on the other hand...

4. Dandelions

5. Actually sharing your car with your team mate may improve chances of victory

6. Some nice light for a change

7.Winner Winner

8.Possibly the only shot I have where this car doesn't look horrifically ugly

Last edited:
#1, #2 and #6 for me. #6 in particular, it's great seeing LMP cars all dirty and covered in 4 hours worth of crap. :D

Good to see you've managed to get a good angle on the Toyota too! The headlights on it really make it look as photogenic as a fridge freezer!

A good set..all great.. but 6 just seems to have they little bit extra might be the light..like the wider crop on them.
Cheers Paul, the light definitely sucked for most of race day and was generally a bit harsh on Friday. Saturday evening really did help, but that said no. 8 seems to being doing the business (even under the grey murk) on Flickr but that's probably down to getting a lucky feature on explore

#1, #2 and #6 for me. #6 in particular, it's great seeing LMP cars all dirty and covered in 4 hours worth of crap. :D

Good to see you've managed to get a good angle on the Toyota too! The headlights on it really make it look as photogenic as a fridge freezer!
haha they were particularly fugly this year, only the Audi looked streamlined, apparently that didn't help at all. Pretty Mangy light all round didn't help and I was almost exclusively using the TC (full frame isn't always a blessing). I'm looking forward to seeing your shots as I'm sure you smashed it as always :)

haha they were particularly fugly this year, only the Audi looked streamlined, apparently that didn't help at all. Pretty Mangy light all round didn't help and I was almost exclusively using the TC (full frame isn't always a blessing). I'm looking forward to seeing your shots as I'm sure you smashed it as always :)

Yeh, the Audi looks pretty awesome. Don't think the Porsche livery does it any favours though. It only looks good if you're viewing it from above!

Was pretty horrible conditions to shoot in. I enjoyed the rain storm at the end though. Made it pretty exciting.

Will hopefully get mine up tonight. Really enjoyed it. Had a pretty unique experience too, so something new for me! ;)

Nice to see the results from you mate. great pictures. :) hope you have dried out now after sunday. should of got a boat back to the car i'm sure...

Back