Yes
title will only mean something to a few people :LOL:

but here it is

belly_boots_web.jpg

not long now

md(y)

We are now 40+0 :eek:

(y) curry for tea then . also get some sleep you will need it soon:naughty:

..let us know when you get the good news(y)

md(y)

got any posing type hints for this MD as my sister is pregnant also and has asked me to do some pictures for posterity (I've done a forum search and ogled a few) but atm I just concentrate on getting the light right when I do people and very rarely think much about posing.

Cheers,
David

got any posing type hints for this MD as my sister is pregnant also and has asked me to do some pictures for posterity (I've done a forum search and ogled a few) but atm I just concentrate on getting the light right when I do people and very rarely think much about posing.

Cheers,
David

sorry mate nothing really as i just try and copy shots i've seen before or what i feel looks nice at the time..:shrug:

just try lots of different poses and angles and dof(y)

md(y)

Not long now Mate
All the best for the forth coming event (y)

oh and if you need a "cheap" 'tog to do the christening just ask
I am sure there will be plenty ready to jump at the chance :D

Not long now Mate
All the best for the forth coming event (y)

oh and if you need a "cheap" 'tog to do the christening just ask
I am sure there will be plenty ready to jump at the chance :D

yeah good idea I'LL START THREAD. :LOL:

(y) good luck Dave and Mrs Dave, not too long now before your brood increases....question is, will you actually notice? :LOL:

And what do you mean by that:shrug: ill have you know all the seats in the car will be filled. and thats that(y)

md(y)

God, I can't wait to be pregnant.

I love this picture! The choice of white for the little booties work really well, as white has the connotations of innocence and consequently, fragility and vulnerability. Was it a deliberate colour choice or have you opted not to find out the sex?

God, I can't wait to be pregnant.

I love this picture! The choice of white for the little booties work really well, as white has the connotations of innocence and consequently, fragility and vulnerability. Was it a deliberate colour choice or have you opted not to find out the sex?

we dont know the sex yet " its part of the fun and supprise" white was deliberate yes(y)

md(y)

and thanks for the comment:wave: oh and welcome:wave:

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm looking forward to seeing photographs of your new wee one when he or she arrives. Perhaps wearing the tiny white shoes. :love:

Back