Welcome to Whipsnade's new elephant

Even more reason to head off to Whipsnade. My 3 yr will love it.

Well done on #4 getting it by itself. Not the easiest task.

Even more reason to head off to Whipsnade. My 3 yr will love it.
Well done on #4 getting it by itself. Not the easiest task.
Cheers Bryn (y) Just lucky that it stopped in front of us while deciding which group to join :D

Shame it'll be all growed up by the time Chris organises the nutters' meet up there!!!

Lovely set of baby pics for its Mum.

Awww so very cute, and well caught Neil(y), looks like that older one is still kicking the youngsters :(
Really must try and get up there soon, not had the camera out for a while, work is getting in the way ;)

Shame it'll be all growed up by the time Chris organises the nutters' meet up there!!!
Lovely set of baby pics for its Mum.
I think Max in the second shot is a year old, so it'll be somewhere between the 2, which is still pretty small ;)
Awww so very cute, and well caught Neil(y), looks like that older one is still kicking the youngsters :(
Really must try and get up there soon, not had the camera out for a while, work is getting in the way ;)
Part of it's learning process I guess, helping them find their feet ;) That kick did appear to stun the little fella though.

Cheers both of ya (y)

Ahh so cute the last one's my favourite too excellent shot but the first one of them all together is really good too

Ahh so cute the last one's my favourite too excellent shot but the first one of them all together is really good too
Cheers Pete (y) I guessed the more family friendly images would be more popular ;)

I didn't know about the calf, until I saw this, then I just had to go get some too :D

Nice set Neil :)

I didn't know about the calf, until I saw this, then I just had to go get some too :D
Nice set Neil :)
Cheers Chris (y) Looking forward to seeing some new shots of him ;)

Aww, hes cute but damn elephant babies sure are massive. Great selection of photos.

Aww, hes cute but damn elephant babies sure are massive. Great selection of photos.
Thanks Alison (y) Sorry I hadn't noticed your comment earlier ;)

Back