Welding in Dorset

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Myself, Dave Kiddle and Trev (Zeb) had a day in Dorset so out came the welding glass. Weather was grey, dank and challenging but it was good to get out.

4228734781_84d4bece27_o.jpg

4229505784_9a5eda3d8e_o.jpg

4229506868_7877817c29_o.jpg

4229502482_80aaf43dfc_o.jpg

Good set. like the red in the lighthouse and good composition. Are these the rectangle or round ones and how do you fix them to the front of your lens.

Thanks,

john

Thanks for looking John. I have superglued a 82mm cokin filter to the rectangular welding glass and use stepdown rings to fit my smaller filter sized lenses.

I thought this said 'Wedding in Dorset', I wondered what you were doing taking photos of lighthouses! Really good stuff though, the 3rd is my favourite.

3rd one I really, really like, conveys the threatening weather so well :)

nie pics - only welding glass i seem to find has a green tinge though.......... what did you use?

Thanks All ;) Lynton you have to fix the WB in camera or in software to overcome the green tint, I used the same green glass as you have.

Fantastic Captures I really Like No.2 And No.3 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

They have come out really well think its no 3 for me, just superglued mine all together so will give it a test soon

#3 for me also. Great set.(y)
Thaks again Mark ;)
They have come out really well think its no 3 for me, just superglued mine all together so will give it a test soon

Give us a call if you are going anywhere good mate to test it out and I'll come along with you if you want ;)

Really like the set - just wish I understood about the welding glass - is this the welding glass from a welding helmet glued into a cokin filter used on the front of the lens?

Very nice Alby.

Stunning shots.

I'm off to Dorset in July but I bet my shots are no where near as good.

Back