We're Pregnant announcement

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
I can FINALLY share this... they announced it today!

Jess and Matt are family friends, a lovely young couple, both in the RAF, and both been to Afgan. They're both dog handlers. A perfect match. They recently found out they were pregnant. Instead of the old 'post your scan on facebook' announcement, I offered to do them something different. I've had a large 12x18 matted and framed for them as well. This will be the cover to their pregnancy book too.

I thought it worked pretty good... whatcha think?

Thanks for looking!

Baby, we&#x27;re pregnant! by BethBotterill, on Flickr

Love it :clap:

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! These guys are up for anything! And we had a blast shooting it. looking back, theres a couple things i would do differently, but im happy with this overall. Can't wait to do something really creative for their pregnancy and bump pics!
Thanks again! :)

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! These guys are up for anything! And we had a blast shooting it. looking back, theres a couple things i would do differently, but im happy with this overall. Can't wait to do something really creative for their pregnancy and bump pics!
Thanks again! :)

I'd be interested to know what you feel you'd like to do differently with it.

I'd be interested to know what you feel you'd like to do differently with it.

I would have thrown in a few different props... perhaps a big chocolate cake, with a big slice taken out, with a chunk of it on a spoon, and Jess chugging on a big tub of milk, maybe had him holding up a doll and looking at it like it's an alien... lol... the possibilities are endless!

Thanks everyone for all the feedback! Now they want some fun bump pictures... an area I've never delved into before. Crap... what have I got myself into!?! :)

I saw this on Flickr. It's super Bethy. Well done.

Awesome, just fantastic. It says so much more than words could ever put across and those who have been though it will well know the amount of truth in there. Can't see the jar of pickles though :)

Awesome - really made me giggle! I remember that expression all too well.

Great PP work on a fabulous and well staged image.

Spooks

Awesome - really made me giggle! I remember that expression all too well.

Great PP work on a fabulous and well staged image.

Spooks
Cheers dude! Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you pop up in ages! :)

Back