What’s the craziest thing you did to get a photo?

• Thread starter paul cull-pearce
  • Start date
P

paul cull-pearce

What’s the craziest thing you did to get a photo in 2006 ?

Well, it must be this photo...

No-3.jpg

I laid on the floor on the landing side of a jump and caught this skateboarder mid air ! He landed couple of feet away from my head. :wacky:

Thanks,

Paul

P.S. ALL THE BEST FOR 2007 TO EVERYBODY !!!!!! (y)

I know some of you have seen this before but I was covering a showjumping event a few months ago and thought I'd get some low angle shots using my 10-20mm lens which gets you really close to the action. Everything was fine until this big bugger nearly took my head off!

I switched back to the 80-200mm shortly after. :LOL:

_DSC0046.jpg

Not particularly crazy, but I'm not very good with heights, so flying over Niagara Falls in a helicopter that was swinging from side to side so we could "get a good view" was a touch nerve racking...
169e20355419937a1aef2284e6e76225.jpg

Not particularly crazy, but I'm not very good with heights, so flying over Niagara Falls in a helicopter that was swinging from side to side so we could "get a good view" was a touch nerve racking...
169e20355419937a1aef2284e6e76225.jpg

Cool :D I saw the chopper while I was there so its nice to see the view from up high. Looked scary as hell. Can't quite think of anything this year. I don't stop till I get the shot I want but nothing crazy springs to mind.

:|
Taken at Donegal International, Roy White ran a little wide on the first corner.

IMG_5553.jpg

That last ones a bit stupid, what if you had scratched the poor Evo:p

Probably lying in the middle of the esses at castle combe while they ran all the race school cars past my head about 3 feet away. Only a tiny shot as used as a link on their website but you get the idea.

salooncars.jpg

All in a days work. :LOL:

That last ones a bit stupid, what if you had scratched the poor Evo:p

There was quite a scramble by people ;) Sadly when faced with an evo about to hit my face I did look a little bit of my composing skills and managed to leave everything at a slight tilt.

Back