What Next?

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey Guys, this is my very first post. It seems like a nice click on here :D.

I have a sony a200 DSLR and I've been looking on the internet for the next step up, I'd prefer a Nikon but not sure what model. Could anyone help me and advise me what to advance onto next?

Thanks alot (y):)

Hey Guys, this is my very first post. It seems like a nice click on here :D.

I have a sony a200 DSLR and I've been looking on the internet for the next step up, I'd prefer a Nikon but not sure what model. Could anyone help me and advise me what to advance onto next?

Thanks alot (y):)

what kinda photography do you do? anything specific and what do you find on the a200 thats limiting you mostly?

What sort of pictures do you like to take?

If I were you, I'd go for Canon or Nikon. Pretty much everything they make these days is more than capable of producing fantastic images. I know very little about the other makes, but I'm sure they are just as capable as Canon and Nikon.

Just realised, that answer won't help you one little bit. I should just have said "I don't Know" I've got a Canon 40d! I'll go now I think.

I have a Sony 18-70mm and a sigma 70-300.
Ill probably spend about 500.. But I can obviousley get more if needed.

Erm, well I want to start doing photographs like Dave hill, I dont know what sort of kind that is but i really like it. ISO is the main problem :(... + I want a bigger aperture.. 3.5 is the biggest i can go :(

Back