What online shops do you use for your lenses?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I'm looking for the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (nifty fifty) and there are a few shops that are price at say £80, and some that are £50, and some shops I don't know if they are legit etc, so can anyone recommend any online shops to use, that they trust, other than the likes of amazon really?

Thanks

I'd only use a proper UK supplier who buys from the UK importer. WEX and Park Cameras get my vote (and money)

I've bought from Panamoz, DigitalRev, MPB and Wex as well as Park Cameras when I visited the store :) All have decent online stores although Panamoz website isn't great and the more recent DigitelRev site is a bit meh! Other than that I've had good service from them all.

Hi All,

I'm looking for the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (nifty fifty) and there are a few shops that are price at say £80, and some that are £50, and some shops I don't know if they are legit etc, so can anyone recommend any online shops to use, that they trust, other than the likes of amazon really?

Thanks

You have to balance the saving against possible future costs, particularly the cost of sending an insured package overseas if a repair is needed or to try and compete with a scarily low price.

You have to balance the saving against possible future costs, particularly the cost of sending an insured package overseas if a repair is needed or to try and compete with a scarily low price.
Pretty sure I read on here that some of the grey importers offer a UK based repair service - I think HDEW might be one of them - worth confirming for yourself....

Back