whats the best place for memory cards

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

as the title suggests. whats the best place to buy memory cards from i am after 4 - 8gb compact flash... have to be reliable cards so i'm tempted with sandisk.

warehouse express seems a decent place but who are your preferred suppliers?

thanks

Eoghan

play.com do some pretty good deals occasionally

as do my memory extreme III 4gig £26.99 delivered

I got a 4gig Sandisk Extreme III for £15 from Amazon. Excellent service too.

4gb sandisk from 7dayshop £15 free postage too

I use these people. Competitive prices and fast free delivery on many items: http://www.memorybits.co.uk/

Personal choice for cards is Sandisk Extreme III... reliable and fast IMHO.

:plus1:

I used these for my last buy, great service.
The delivery was delayed a few days as they had just changed there MRP system and had problems with stock showing as out of stock to the picking team. It was rectified fast and before I know there was a problem I had an apologetic email from them with a 10% off nest order voucher code.

:plus1:

I used these for my last buy, great service.
The delivery was delayed a few days as they had just changed there MRP system and had problems with stock showing as out of stock to the picking team. It was rectified fast and before I know there was a problem I had an apologetic email from them with a 10% off nest order voucher code.

They're twice the price of Amazon.

I was just about to ask this question bit I am after about five 512mb card of the compact flash variety!

They're twice the price of Amazon.

Admittidly I was buying SD cards and at the time Amazon were not the cheapest. This was about 3 months back.

I always surf around extensivly for the best price and they came up cheapest then.

Back