Where has McGillicuddy's thread gone?

Name
Umm......................
Edit My Images
Yes
(Is this the end of the dslr, or something similar)

I have posted in the thread and can't find it tonight, though my eyes are getting older!

I have to say it was on a downhill spiral earlier today, so maybe that is the reason??

If that was the one with name calling and stuff i would hazard a guess the nuke button found it:D

Just what I thought. There was some good stuff there, but it deffo went downhill today!

If that was the one with name calling and stuff i would hazard a guess the nuke button found it:D

Bugger, missed that one:D

Just what I thought. There was some good stuff there, but it deffo went downhill today!

Yep there was, it would be nice to have at least one thread that didn't go downhill now and again

I think the Mods should give us mere mortals the power of the nuke button for 1 day on TP :D

Yep there was, it would be nice to have at least one thread that didn't go downhill now and again
Madame T getting into her dominating role again! :LOL:
PMSL that's my cuppa over the keyboard! damn you boy!:p
Please do. I deserve it oh mistress for I have been a naughty boy.
Madame T is correct, and can dominate me if that's what she wants!
:whistle:
:p

I think the Mods should give us mere mortals the power of the nuke button for 1 day on TP :D

Not sure about that, my guess is that the various fanboys between them would then nuke everything, and there would be no TP left!

3 packs of jaffa cakes, and a dozen pink mice sent in a plain wrapper (with a list of Nukee's) and I'll see what I can do ;)
Not sure about that, my guess is that the various fanboys between them would then nuke everything, and there would be no TP left!
I'd give it a lot less than 24 hours TBH :D

Back