Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Thought I'd add mine to the stream :)

Hope you like !

7327726082_a2857f2eec.jpg

7092847671_96c52d1b0d.jpg

They look good fun. Do you mind me asking how you did the seconded one?

Cheers Folks

the first one takes some thinking through, and you need 2 cameras

the second is easier, 1 single box, camera set on tripod and snap away, photoshop comes into its own for this. I'd say about 1/2 hour post processing to get all the fingers and arms to cross images.

Two of the best examples of this type of shot that I've seen (y)

First one is very clever, but I think that we're losing out a bit by having to view it at forum size. It took me a while to click that the photo she's holding corresponds to the photographer's perspective - I bet it looks fantastic viewed larger when the content of that photo is more obvious though.

Second one is great fun. Really quirky and I've never seen anything like it before. Very tempted to give this a go with my nephew.

Wow never even noticed what was in the small photo that's so cool. That is amazing well thought out

I so need to try this, that first one is so clever , it confused me for a while working it out, the second one is equally as good.

Nice work

Matt

Many thanks everyone, great comments, I'm glad you like

The images can be viewed large by going to the flickr site and plressing 'L'

Cheers
Mark

Both of these work really well and I love the idea of having a print in the first with even more duplicates on that's a neat little idea but that second one is brilliant I guess on the second one something that would have just finished that one off for me would be to have the girls sat on the edge of one of the boxes if you get what I mean (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

MWHCVT said:
Both of these work really well and I love the idea of having a print in the first with even more duplicates on that's a neat little idea but that second one is brilliant I guess on the second one something that would have just finished that one off for me would be to have the girls sat on the edge of one of the boxes if you get what I mean (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Good idea :)

I'm going to do a 30 box diamond shaped collage of the family for the wall at home, maybe I'll include that idea

Cheers!

Looks like good fun, no.2 is a good example of when its wet outside and your getting "click itch" you show there is always something you can do.

Love that first one! That must have taken some thinkin! Makes my head hurt just thinking about it! :)

Back