Whipsnade Zoo - Photo Meet

I love #5, I never managed to get over to the red pandas.

Emma, were you the young lady with long dark hair and glasses in a group of three that sat at the end of the table in the cafe?

Thank you :)

I think you must mean me, I was at the end of the table scoffing sausages and mash but I wasn't wearing glasses :) Heres a windswept picture of me from the day
!
IMG_0174.jpg

Ohh and I snapped what I think was a bored tog waiting for the wolves, that made me chuckle here

togs.jpg

Last edited:
lol fabs :)

That was one big yawn from Grendel (if i'm right?)

Just realised you guys mean't the red panda, (s)he was so cute and popped out to have a good look at us, as well as poking out its tail, bum and feet :LOL:

The red panda is superbly framed. Well done.

Emma obviously has a better grasp of the vignette tool than Dave. Very nicely done.

A good set there, Emma. I'm glad you caught my best side.

Shoulda gone to Specsavers! They have glasses there! :D

haha :)

The red panda is superbly framed. Well done.

Emma obviously has a better grasp of the vignette tool than Dave. Very nicely done.

A good set there, Emma. I'm glad you caught my best side.

Thank you, hehe that definitely wasn't intentional Mr Tdodd :) :)

CJS, don't worry I'm not a very experienced Tog and I wasn't put off at all.

The only thing I did feel, was that I needed to strap something onto my lens to compensate for some of the other impressive pieces of technology present :) :LOL:

Mmm . . . I'm afraid those 'grey bazookas' would be enough to put me off as an inexperienced (with people) tog . . . ? One struggles with the 'syndrome' at the best of times :|

CJS :shrug:

I just had my little D60 ( not as posh as your D90). There was absolutely no snobbishness from those with the big equipment:D. So dont let that put you off coming to a TP meet

I just had my little D60 ( not as posh as your D90). There was absolutely no snobbishness from those with the big equipment:D. So dont let that put you off coming to a TP meet

Definitely Sue, it was a great day out, I definitely will be joining the next one that's local to me :)

:LOL:

Emma :nono: I knew you'd post that photo :p

/Goes off to find the one he took of Emma that's even worse :naughty:/

Oh btw, I love your shot of the brown bear :clap:

And well done on the wolves, not getting the dreaded fences in the shots :)

Is there a collective noun for a group of 100-400 :LOL:

Looks like a grand day out :D

No.5 is brill. Actually, they all are. Can't believe I missed out on the bears - went to see but couldn't find them at their location! :(

Just love the picture of the bear, wasnt there when I got there, you didnt take the shot then persuade it to hide so the rest of us couldnt get a pic by any chance lol.:LOL::)

great set pandas my fav nicely framed
pete

Nice Set Emma
I particularly like the expression and pose of the Lemur (y)

Mmm . . . I'm afraid those 'grey bazookas' would be enough to put me off as an inexperienced (with people) tog . . . ?
Just because they have them doesn't mean they know how to use them,
besides its not the size that matters its how you use it :D

There is absolutely no snobbery allowed at my Whipsnade meet! Its for EVERYONE (inc. Nikon owners :D) experienced or not
Everyone is willing to help anyone that needs it.
Come to the next one and see for your self (y)

Is there a collective noun for a group of 100-400 :LOL:
A dusting of Pumpers?

PMSL

No.5 is brill. Actually, they all are. Can't believe I missed out on the bears - went to see but couldn't find them at their location! :(

Thank you :) We were lucky as they decided to head over as we were moving away. Managed to get this of one of the bears coming to have a closer look!

Whipsnade Bear by Emma Hefford, on Flickr

Great wolf shots Emma, and the mummy Red Panda was far nicer to you than us! :D

Just love the picture of the bear, wasnt there when I got there, you didnt take the shot then persuade it to hide so the rest of us couldnt get a pic by any chance lol.:LOL::)

Well i did whisper in his ear that more tog's were on the way...think they must of hidden then :LOL:

great set pandas my fav nicely framed
pete

Nice Set Emma
I particularly like the expression and pose of the Lemur (y)

Thank you Cobra:)

Back