Wild White Tailed Eagle

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
I totally forgot I had some many white tailed eagle shots on my hard drives( over 1000 similar to this in quality).These birds were shot from a hide in Europe which I visited in the winter months.

Eagle stare 1 by markmolloy, on Flickr

Last edited:
The full size shot is a stunner. Lovely colours and very, very well composed. Bird togs take note.

stunning on flickr

Not bad at all mate.

Lovely image Mark,look forward to seeing a few more.

Is this the trip done by Naturelens, Mark? Or is this a hide you can personally rent out? I would love to get this 'up close and personal' with such a huge bird :). Been to mull before, but you don't get them static like this!

This is a great shot and you've definitely done the bird justice, love the colours :).

Hi Mark
:sneaky::naughty:;)Is that the stuffed one what was on the mantelpiece about the only one your Nikon could keep up with :exit:

Joking aside (y)Great image when are we going again the company the wasn't half bad considering one was a Nikon user :wave:

Regards
Richard

P.s hope you and Chas are keeping well

Hi Mark
:sneaky::naughty:;)Is that the stuffed one what was on the mantelpiece about the only one your Nikon could keep up with :exit:

Joking aside (y)Great image when are we going again the company the wasn't half bad considering one was a Nikon user :wave:

Regards
Richard

P.s hope you and Chas are keeping well
Hi mate.I think Chas has been doing more than me with the camera, he has been out doing some very very nice pine martin images. Im going with him next June as the shots he was getting are superb. We hare off to do a few things soon but nothing to exciting but then in Feb we are doing the Goshawks.Would love to be doing the golden eagles soon but need to watch money as im changing a lot of my equipment( no not to the highly visable Cannon stuff)changing lenses and buying a new camera etc...Golden Eagles for a meet up again mate????????

Is this the trip done by Naturelens, Mark? Or is this a hide you can personally rent out? I would love to get this 'up close and personal' with such a huge bird :). Been to mull before, but you don't get them static like this!

This is a great shot and you've definitely done the bird justice, love the colours :).
Hi mate, this was a trip I searched out myself and a few people joined me( was glad of the company) but I believe one of my friends is now running a trip through Naturelens.A fantastic place with not so good food...lol

Back