Whittingham Asylum

woooh...atmospheric! Moody shots, love the wooweeewooo twisting of the last one, it works! Bet yuo weren't meant to be there ;)

woooh...atmospheric! Moody shots, love the wooweeewooo twisting of the last one, it works! Bet yuo weren't meant to be there ;)

Sure wasn't, but climbing through an open window is only trespass, not breaking and entering - it's merely a civil offence, not a criminal one ;)

Like these, makes me wonder what it must be like living in nursing halls, six weeks in halls at tadworth court childrens trust was bad enough, those werent that bad.

Sure wasn't, but climbing through an open window is only trespass, not breaking and entering - it's merely a civil offence, not a criminal one ;)

lol

I suspose its your own fault if you fall through a ceiling :naughty: , I went into a derelict house in Cyprus back in Feb, the light was fantastic, very similar to the top image.

lol

I suspose its your own fault if you fall through a ceiling :naughty: , I went into a derelict house in Cyprus back in Feb, the light was fantastic, very similar to the top image.

Yeah I keep meaning to go back and find a way into the main building before they knock it down. Apparently you really have to tread careful in there though.

Like these, makes me wonder what it must be like living in nursing halls

Never actually lived in a nursing hall but spent many happy times in one in my younger days and it was always very pleasant. :love: :naughty:

Back