Who needs a face?

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_1847copy1.jpg

Took this pic of my girlfriend as she sat down waiting for me to finish taking some pictures of some sheep, which will be posted in my other thread soon.

Let me know what you think.

I rather like it, I think :thinking: It shouldn't work but it does somehow. I like the very subtle selective colouring and the shot leaves you wondering what she actually looks like.

Yes, the more I look at it the more I like it :)

i like the picture, but i find my eyes keep getting distracted by the 'bang!' at the top...

I don't mind the 'bang', I like the shot, especially the really subtle selective colouring

come on then lets see the rest of her ;)

I'm not keen on the selective colouring and also find the Bang distracting. Otherwise I really like it and agree it works despite that it 'shouldn't'.

Makes me think she is impatient to leave from her pose and that makes me wonder why etc. Cool shot. :)

Maybe you could re-shoot with your G/F's face in the shot with a speech bubble saying "Why is my boyfriend photographing sheep again?"
It does nothing for me mate, sorry.

I like it , for me i can sense that she may not be comfortable ,but why?? I would like to see it without the colour.

I prefer the original lol :)

Edit just looks ordinary :shrug:

thats better !! if the subtle selective colouring added back

Last edited:
Back