Wickenby air show

babytiger

Eye of the tiger
Name
eileen
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is one I took at Wickenby air show today. CC very welcome as I'm not used to taking people just the planes

WICKENBYSHOW053.jpg

Like this shot but would have liked to have seen more faces. Also the sepia looks a little overcooked with a little bit of a green tinge to it.

Recover the blown highlights, increase the contrast and perhaps add a little vingetting and you'd have a superb image there imho. (y)

Like this shot but would have liked to have seen more faces. Also the sepia looks a little overcooked with a little bit of a green tinge to it.

It was a bit hard to get them face on without getting other people in the pic too but will try harder next time lol. Will have another go with the sepia and Thanks for your comment

Recover the blown highlights, increase the contrast and perhaps add a little vingetting and you'd have a superb image there imho. (y)

Thanks for your comment I will go and have another play with it and put it on

Right ive had another go and got these 2 ....... are they any better??????? P.S. I'm not clued up very well with PP but am willing to give it my best shot .

ATTEMPT2.jpg

attempt1.jpg

Last one is great!
Just need to add some kind of faded border now.
Nice shot.
Dean:)

Had a little play, hope you don't mind. I'll remove the pic if necc

attempt1-2.jpg

#2 in your second post is the best of the three. (y)

Now you've mentioned it thats all I can see!

Shouldn't be hard to remove though

Lovely shot but see if you can get rid of that mobile sound thing in the background with the loudspeakers, the more the shot has been improved the more prominent it seems to have become, it's a bit distracting in my eyes. Not sure if anybody else agrees but it seems to stand out in my opinion.

Tim

Tim all opinions grateful ,will have a go at cloning out the van an speakers tomorrow and put pic up .
Thanks for your input

I just don't like the color cast. In my opinion, a raw black&white would look much better. ;)

Right boys Here it is without the mast etc opinions please

OLDIEWARPHOTO-Copy-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad effort at all there mate (y)

There are a few places where you can see the circles of the brush/stamp you were using but not that noticeable. I'm not sure what tool you use but many of the Adobe packages have a "patch" tool, that would really help tidy it up.

Back