Captive Windy seascapes - Portencross

Worth getting wet for IMHO Chris. No1 that light streaming in from the left hitting the surf and illumination the foreground is great, really picks it all out and stands it up. The diagonal rocks almost intersecting with the pier pull you right into the picture, and the fisherman bundles it all up very nicely with a great sense of perspective.
Great clouds and light very nice!

No2 another view of a great picture, with a fantastic sense of movement, great use of shutter speed here, nice colour in clouds. Hope you were wearing waders! I nearly got my feet wet myself looking at it!

Well done, great work Chris

Worth getting wet for IMHO Chris. No1 that light streaming in from the left hitting the surf and illumination the foreground is great, really picks it all out and stands it up. The diagonal rocks almost intersecting with the pier pull you right into the picture, and the fisherman bundles it all up very nicely with a great sense of perspective.
Great clouds and light very nice!

No2 another view of a great picture, with a fantastic sense of movement, great use of shutter speed here, nice colour in clouds. Hope you were wearing waders! I nearly got my feet wet myself looking at it!

Well done, great work Chris

Thank you Steve . I prefer number 2 myself but the first has worked out quite well too .

Lovely light well timed shots and great choice of shutter speed I lover them both.

How wet did you get? Its a long while since I got wet feet on similiar but it will happen again.

Very nice Chris

#1 has a great texture to the water and the light is great.
I really like #2 and how the water appears tone racing towards you then leads you back out to the pier at the top of the shot.

I'd not mind getting wet feet for this shots :)

Lovely light well timed shots and great choice of shutter speed I lover them both.

How wet did you get? Its a long while since I got wet feet on similiar but it will happen again.

I was pouring water out of my wellies ! Most of my pockets contents got a wee clean too !
I kept on shooting for another half hour though , would have been rude not too.

Very nice Chris

#1 has a great texture to the water and the light is great.
I really like #2 and how the water appears tone racing towards you then leads you back out to the pier at the top of the shot.

I'd not mind getting wet feet for this shots :)

Thank you Adrian :)

no 1 scores the most as it contained many aspects of a coastal shot and the waves arent too candy floss
no 2 doesnt do for me..
cheers
geof

Back