Wingham, the boring set

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Well Chris will say he got the exciting ones !

Is that lunch I see

15225097343_a4a11179ce_b.jpg

I couldn't eat a whole one

15657403600_8f74a5f6ba_b.jpg

Just glad I'm a fruit bat ................................

15658734539_c2658a5b10_b.jpg

I'm bamboozled by it all

15844118782_2d0ec5f0c6_b.jpg

I'm just .......................................

15658980137_d829c67467_b.jpg

Not looking at it

15225096943_e16f99ce18_b.jpg

Cracking Jaguar, but I really like the Porkypine too as I just couldn't get a favourable angle on them (y)

Cracking shots. I like how you go it the curl of the tounge on the red panda. The lion in the first shot looks like he hates having his photo taken.

Cracking Jaguar, but I really like the Porkypine too as I just couldn't get a favourable angle on them (y)

Cheers Neil, they were all out in the run so got a few decent pics, manage to catch the racoon too, but not the best of pics.
Really must go back down now I know the layout, it's a nice little zoo and the animals are in superb condition

Cracking shots. I like how you go it the curl of the tounge on the red panda. The lion in the first shot looks like he hates having his photo taken.

Thanks Mike, the lion had been walking around roaring just before the started walking towards the front staring, quite scary :runaway:

Cheers Neil, they were all out in the run so got a few decent pics, manage to catch the racoon too, but not the best of pics.
Really must go back down now I know the layout, it's a nice little zoo and the animals are in superb condition

Thanks Mike, the lion had been walking around roaring just before the started walking towards the front staring, quite scary :runaway:
To be fair to them everyday must be like looking through the bakers window and never buying a cake lol

Love the golden lion but the jaguar is beautiful too.

And who doesn't like a red panda but why are you shooting Chris's puppet too?

Seem you are getting a series together of tongue shots. (y)

Love the golden lion but the jaguar is beautiful too.

And who doesn't like a red panda but why are you shooting Chris's puppet too?

Seem you are getting a series together of tongue shots. (y)

Cheers Bryn, got to say the profile lion is my fav (y)

Have you met Chris ?
The puppet is a far better option.............................oh hang we talking about shooting him:D

Damn animals are just so rude, always sticking their tongues out at me :(

Boring? Never! Always enjoy your shots.

#1 is a bit menacing, isn't he?! And I reckon #2 could if he tried.

Cheers Nod :)

Have you met Chris ?
The puppet is a far better option.............................oh hang we talking about shooting him:D
:p I was gonna say something nice, but I've gone off that idea now :(

Oh Ok then, if I must. Thats a cracking lion portrait (last)
Nice set Ingrid :)

:p I was gonna say something nice, but I've gone off that idea now :(

Oh Ok then, if I must. Thats a cracking lion portrait (last)
Nice set Ingrid :)

Gone off me too no doubt :p
Cheers Chris, kind of you to be so nice for a change :D

I wonder what he wants...

Superb photos of a superb little park. I've had a season ticket there for the last few years but was given a Howletts and Port Lympne one this year so we've been going there more, but will be getting a Wingham one again when this runs out.
I can't get a photos of the jaguars there without the bars interfering

Not easy is it Grant and I particularly wanted to see the cub but that was shut inside :(

Have to admit I will go back sometime when the days are longer, it is a lovely place (y)

Back