Wire spinning. . .

Name
david
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day out with Bowz and Matty yesterday, Malcome wilson first, then off to see a stea
m train, then off to Reeth to do some wire spinning.
Matty had found an old lead smealting plant and thought it would look good kinda on fire. . . . .

Burning 2
by p***ant69, on Flickr

and another. . . .

Burning 3
by p***ant69, on Flickrlet me/us no what you think. .

and one more

burn 12
by p***ant69, on Flickr

cheers,
Dave

Last edited:
Of the set the first is by and far the best, I really like the composition and the use of both WW and gels makes for an appealing image, particularly with sparks exiting both via the roof and windows etc very nice, I cannot help but think that it could do with a little CW rotation as it feels to be leaning, I understand though not always the easiest to accurately judge on structures like this...

The second I'm honestly not really feeling, the light painting seems a little lost to the darkness of the scene, the outside of the building/foreground is crying out for a little light painting too...it's not really helped by also seeing that streak of red torch light :( I hate it when I make mistakes like that but it happens from time to time..

The last has real potential, green gelling always has a nice effect and works well with the WW for me though while the composition works well I think it needs just a little more lighting and a little more WW will a little more control over the spinner as it looks a little ragged though you've not blown it out that has to be commended

Matt

Great looking effects. Last image to me is more exciting, seeing the elements collide with each other and layer

Back