WNBA Atlanta Dream VS Great Britain

tom

Edit My Images
No
Evening guys,

Today, the Atlanta Dream became the first WNBA Team to ever play a game in Europe. Their opposition was our GB Womens Basketball Squad. GB predictably lost 82-51 to a much superior team in all departments.

1) Atlanta's Harding faces up against Collins.

TWP_2876.jpg

2) Irvin grabs a strong rebound.

TWP_2919.jpg

3) Price tries to drive past Handy

TWP_2923.jpg

4) Lehning is fouled by Collins

TWP_2995.jpg

5) Lehning takes on Mason

TWP_3010.jpg

6) Butler is fouled by Bales on the way to basket

TWP_3108.jpg

Last edited:
7) Butler takes on 6'7 Bales again.

TWP_3111.jpg

8) Butler outpaces Bales

TWP_3115.jpg

9) Injured star Jo Leedham watches on in anguish at her teams defeat.

TWP_3153.jpg

10) Lauren Thomas Johnson rises high to shoot over Lehning

TWP_3177.jpg

11) Lauren Thomas Johnson beats Raven

TWP_3183.jpg

12) Lehning takes a strong charge from LTJ as LTJ pulls up for a jumpshot.

TWP_3227.jpg

13) Page fights for the rebound

TWP_3241.jpg

14) Handy tumbles on the attempted steal as Lehning pushes the fast break.

TWP_3266.jpg

15) Anderson takes the hard foul from Chester

TWP_3272.jpg

16) Price shoots high over Mason

TWP_2951.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots make what I thought was quite a slow paced game look attractive to watch.
I'm actually in photo number 9 top right hand corner white tshirt under a grey zip up hoody. I did spend a fair bit of time watching you lot shoot the game as well. and watching star the mascot, he was the highlight of the afternoon wellthe cheer leaders were quite good and the dunkers or what ever they were called that came on at half time and time outs.

Great shots make what I thought was quite a slow paced game look attractive to watch.
I'm actually in photo number 9 top right hand corner white tshirt under a grey zip up hoody. I did spend a fair bit of time watching you lot shoot the game as well. and watching star the mascot, he was the highlight of the afternoon wellthe cheer leaders were quite good and the dunkers or what ever they were called that came on at half time and time outs.

Cheers :)

I was the younger of the photographers that stayed next to the GB bench pretty much the whole game (the only one at this end that was made to wear a bright yellow jacket! The other 2 were "official" photographers so didn't have to wear it (one for GB, the other, Mansoor Ahmed, was working directly for the WNBA afaik)

Tom.

I saw one guy with his tucked in his belt, some without them one of them came up to the crowd near the end shooting crowd shots. the sort of spoil the down the court shots witht he bright yellow splodge in the background.

Sorry Tom, twas a bit rude of me :nuts:

Im liking 'em mate, I also replied in your other post too (y)

You have definately got your eye back for the game, and as I said in your other post, the focus & colours are spot on.

Who were you shooting for? Personal / business??

Back