Critique Wolfdogs

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently took a few shots of a couple of friends wolfdogs in Willingham Woods.

I haven't done any dog photography before this really, so it was quite fun! Always love the reactions we get from people when walking them.

Wolfdogs by K Stanley, on Flickr

Theia (Czech Wolfdog x Northern Inuit) and Chicco (Alaskan Malamute)

Theia by K Stanley, on Flickr

Theia (Czech Wolfdog x Northern Inuit)

Shila by K Stanley, on Flickr

Shila (Northern Inuit)

Chicco by K Stanley, on Flickr

Chicco (Alaskan Malamute)

EDIT: Added more pictures

Last edited:
Beautiful creatures aren't they, always wanted a full czech wolfdog, unfortunately I don't really have the time to spend on one at the moment :(

Would have been better to have a view of their faces

Absolutely lovely dogs, a lot of effort to care for them though. Very active dogs! Need a lot of time and very long walks (Really not great to keep alone either) But well worth it in the long run. Beautiful animals.

Added some other pics above of faces :)

Aww look at that lovely muddy Mal face :love: thankyou

Absolutely lovely dogs, a lot of effort to care for them though. Very active dogs! Need a lot of time and very long walks (Really not great to keep alone either) But well worth it in the long run. Beautiful animals.

I did a lot of research even before they became legit in the UK and decided it would have to wait a while, be nice if others did, they do seem
to be turning up on the freeads and rescues now :(

You're very welcome :)

The malamute isn't a year old yet. He loves to swim. He was splashing about in very muddy swamps, drinking the muddy water as he went lol

Unfortunately there are a lot turning up in rescue centres, you're right. It's mainly because people just didn't do the correct research before deciding on these breeds.

My friend who owns the czech wolfdog x northern inuit and the northern inuit works in a wolfdog rescue centre, and both of those came from the rescue centre, the alaskan malamute came from preloved, someone who couldn't cope with him when he was 2 months old.. Just so sad how you could give something up like these.

Back