Wollaton Hall

Name
Pawel
Edit My Images
Yes
Wollaton Hall - 4 direction facia shoots all with Marumi CPL. No PP. Enjoy :)

20121006-DSC_0297.jpg

20121006-DSC_0390.jpg

20121006-DSC_0408.jpg

20121006-DSC_0412.jpg

Last edited:
nice rich skies, I like the shots
I love this place and have taken some models around the grounds on TFP a few years ago
and the deer park too.

I think #2 could do with a little tweak as you're on the widest zoom length of your lens

Wayne Manor :)

well this location is easy for me to visit in my lunch break, I should certainly get there more often

Last time I was there it was very dull weather and I was struggling with the light (see my flickr)

I see from your shots that the sunny days makes a world of difference!

particualrly like #2, but #3 looks a bit weird persepctive wise, all the tower slook like they are leaning inwards

Last edited:
I really like the second shot...I remember going here on a school trip!

Really like the first three, you've picked some nice compositions and angles and got some great colours in their they would definitely benefit from some PP though just to even out the exposures and add a little pop.

The final shot I'd ditch as I think even with some extensive PP the imageis never going to be great alongside the others.

Thank you all for comments ! Been there couple of times and was always overcast, but this time was almost perfect.
The last photo was shot only to cover 4 side view and to catch some flares, did not expect anything special but now I quite like it :)
and Yes - my lens has horrible distortion issue :) - have not learnt how to fix it in PP yet.

Back