Womens Football - Curzon Ashton

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Curzon Ashton v Chester city. Sun 2nd March

Curzon won there 16 league win on the trot to secure promotion. However they didn't know until later in the day so no celebrations...tsk

EXIF in place.. but all at F4 which I prefer for footy even using the 2.8 lens. iso 400 and shot in Manual with various speeds

Thoughts, Comments?

curz1.jpg

curz2.jpg

curz3.jpg

curz4.jpg

curz5.jpg

curz6.jpg

curz7.jpg

Brilliant as per usual. (y)
I always have a good study of all your shots it gives me ideas and a good base to start shooting Football or in my case Try to shoot Football
(which I dis-like greatly, football that is)
Brilliant work :clap:

Cheers.. and your in blackpool.. I am photographing the big derby this sat.. Blackpool v Preston .. Unfortunatly not allowed to show league games on the web like womens or non league... maybe get some on official sites to point to :)

Number two for me .... all great though :)

Not allowed to show league games? That's interesting!

Number two for me .... all great though :)

Not allowed to show league games? That's interesting!

Kipax Why can you not show League games ??
Yes I live just out side Blackpool, just enough distance from the town center drunks :D
(have a good game Sat)

I show accrington stanley league games on the official accrington stanley website..or as part of it..

You wont find league match photography on messageboards or in private collections because you need a special licence from dataco... as you can imagine thats a lot of money... dunno exactly how much but way out of the limits of everyone I know..

I post womens and non league action..

Had no one noticed the distinct lack of league or premiership pictures by anyone , anywhere ? :)

#2 is the pick for me, as they say ticks all the boxes! Cracking image.
Followed by #5, must be the eye contact and the fact it's such a close, almost portrait, of an image that has the ball in.

#6 looks soft to me, the ref looks sharp? Is he about to blow or is he saying she's played the ball play on!

Shaun

Back