Women's National League

Edit My Images
No
First match of the 2012 Women's National League
Peamount United (green and black) vs Wexford Youths (pink and black)

Peamount United 2011 league champions won 4 - 1

PJF_7933.jpg

PJF_7999.jpg

PJF_7942.jpg

PJF_7947.jpg

Thanks for looking

Some nice shots here.

Number 1 for me looks like it is a bit early into the sequence. Did the frames after look any good?

Could probably do with cropping number 2 a bit more to get rid of that dead space on the left of the frame. Other than that nice shot.

Number 4 would probably crop as a portrait and get rid of the player on the left of the frame and also the spectator walking past on the right hand side of the frame.

A few minor tweaks which would improve the pictures vastly in my opinion!

Hope this helps,

Ben

Some nice shots here.

Number 1 for me looks like it is a bit early into the sequence. Did the frames after look any good?

Could probably do with cropping number 2 a bit more to get rid of that dead space on the left of the frame. Other than that nice shot.

Number 4 would probably crop as a portrait and get rid of the player on the left of the frame and also the spectator walking past on the right hand side of the frame.

A few minor tweaks which would improve the pictures vastly in my opinion!

Hope this helps,

Ben

Thanks for looking and your comments Ben.

The subsequent sequence in the first photo might have been a bit better, but this one had better facial expressions, so I went with it.

I tend to leave room in the photo for where the player is running (someplace to run into) instead of cropping it too tight.

Photo number four could be cropped better to remove the spectator on the right side, left it as is because of the bokeh, but can see your point and might be distracting

Thanks for looking and your comments Ben.

The subsequent sequence in the first photo might have been a bit better, but this one had better facial expressions, so I went with it.

I tend to leave room in the photo for where the player is running (someplace to run into) instead of cropping it too tight.

Photo number four could be cropped better to remove the spectator on the right side, left it as is because of the bokeh, but can see your point and might be distracting

I can see why you left it because of the bokeh, I think people would still notice it with the crop. I know I certainly would!

Ben

I like these. Agree with comments about cropping but essentially good photos

Back