Wondiye Fikre Indelbu (Paralympian athlete)

Name
colin
Edit My Images
No
Wondiye Fikre Indelbu is a Paralympian athlete from Ethiopia competing mainly in category T46 middle distance events. He competed in the 2012 Summer Paralympics in London, England. There he won a silver medal in the men's 1500 meters.

I photographed him yesterday, in Redcar, winning the New Marske Harriers Victorian 10K road Race (which I was covering), in a very fast time of 31:22. almost a course record!

IMG_8674.jpg

Image itself doesnt do anything for me, the timing of the runners stride is at that unflattering "pegleg" stage, Its much more appealing if your subject has both feet off the floor at that floating stage of their stride.

I appreciate it is not your doing but the man on a bike in the background is also pretty offputting for the picture and kinda ruins it.

Well exposed, and nice colours but the frame doesnt do anything special for me, would be lost in a sea of hundreds of other race photos.

Have a go a practicing capturing the runners at that midstride point (i still cant do it) as it make for a much nicer pic.

My2p

Back