Woodland walk..... and yeah maybe a bluebell or 2 :)

Cg_Girl

Jamie Oliver's best friend.
Name
T.
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from me, as some know it's been ages since picking up my camera so i was a bit fingers and thumbs, to be honest though it was just nice to get out even if the technical aspect was way out:eek::D

Follow the path... by Cg_girl, on Flickr

These are at Coton Manor house and gardens in Northants, i am really lucky to have these so close, there was quite a few bluebells out but they reckon it will be next week when they are all out, but they opened their woodland for easter anyway:D

On my doorstep... by Cg_girl, on Flickr

Thanks for looking munchkins x

Really like #1 shame that when posted here I noticed the person in the background (didn't see them on Flickr :eek:)... think they should be cloned out. Colours are good and the path leads you through the image.

#2 Again really good nice speckled light do wonder what it would be like taken lower towards the height of the bluebells or just above.

But Glad you are back as you are coming up trumps.

Thanks Bryn, yeah the people needed a slap lol..to be honest i should have cloned out and i'm not sure why i didn't try, my cloning skills are limited but i may see if i can do it without a mess..

#2 yes lower probably would have been better, i have back and knee issues and i struggle with low down stuff, which to be honest has been one of the main reasons of not using camera, you see lower perspective was a big passion for me, so to struggle with it annoyed the hell out of me because i'd end up in pain so now i am limited to now and again or good days lol:)

2nd one for me T. Love the light and the greater abundance of bb's.

Back