World Mountain Running Championships Team Selection Trails

W

whiteflyer

I've not posted any images for a while, so I thought I pop a couple up from yesterday races. Held at Blackburn's Witton Park, the Great Britain Team Selection Race for the World Mountain Running Championships 2011 and also for the England team for the Commonwealth Championships

SLJM-191-Version2.jpg

1D4_7245.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crisp, well focussed, good colour and exposure, catching the action well. Top notch as usual Mark.
One very slight niggle with the second shot, is the runner directly behind the main subject distracts a little.

Quality shots. Did you spot meter in the 2nd? Bet it was a tog fest, I have seen a few pics posted elsewhere of the runners coming down the steps and they are pants (blurred, under exposed or flashed to death) mainly.

Cheers guys.

Steve your right about the background runner, but I only took a couple of shots on the steps and this was the only one that had the steep steps, as I did not nail the foucs on what I really wanted.

1D4_7251.jpg

Adrian, I thought you may have gone, there were plenty of spectators with cameras, but the only togs I saw that I knew where the woodentops. I walked up the steps first and thought it was too dark to really get a lot of good shots, so only took a few on my way down from nearer the top.

Back