WRC 2014

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
These are the final shots I will be posting from the WRC 2014. All taken at the very wet corner we found.

IMG_3110_zps68b83f0a.jpg

IMG_3201_zpsa5f1978c.jpg

IMG_3196_zps08a99bf4.jpg

IMG_3271_zpsf52ad542.jpg

IMG_3189_zps245e3178.jpg

IMG_3117_zpsb5d1b74e.jpg

IMG_3356_zps924ef03e.jpg

8. - Can't find the wiper switch in time!
IMG_3438_zps911322e3.jpg

Thank you for the comments.

I had a great time out at the WRC. I plan on going back again to have another go, probably at a different location. Having started getting into photography some 12 years ago when I got my first coolpix I can't believe I have left it so long before going to this event. It was only 3 weeks ago I went to Whitby to see the Goths. Slowly catching up on what others have been doing for years.

Last edited:
Great set, and I guess the tight crop is perfect for a shot with nothing but mud & car! :D

Plus it helps to keep other photographers and spectators out of the backgrounds. I'm not that good with Photoshop, although I do believe there is a "remove annoying people" clone tool ;-)

Plus it helps to keep other photographers and spectators out of the backgrounds. I'm not that good with Photoshop, although I do believe there is a "remove annoying people" clone tool ;-)

Haha, yes! I keep this in my flickr collection as the perfect example of someone spoiling a perfectly good photo because they suddenly want to stick their lens in!

Haha, yes! I keep this in my flickr collection as the perfect example of someone spoiling a perfectly good photo because they suddenly want to stick their lens in!

What a shame - that would have been a cracking picture.

Im going to have to find a better location, the water splash does add a bit extra to a photo, these are great:clap:

The lad i know who was a marshal at Dyfnant, found out that some of the other marshals had dammed a small stream and this caused the water to flow across the road, i would have though that was a little naughty, but i bet the photos there were great

I think next year its going to be in search of a jump or water splash:)

Lovely set again Dave.
You don't have to wait till next November. Plenty of Rally action in the mean time. Mid Wales stages 1st March 2015. uses the ( Pikes peak ) at Myherin forest. its a must !
And The plains rally May 16th 2015, uses Gartheiniog Forest.

Back