WRC Sardinia 2014

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Well guys, better late than never - the report from my trip to WRC Sardinia 2014 is finally up and online here:
http://www.reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/wrc-sardegna-2014.html
Thanks for looking.

2 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

049 (2) by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

9 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

1 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

186 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

218 (3) by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

092 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

7 by Reno_LV Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great action set, well done :)

Brilliant photos both here and on your flickr page. Keep up the good work!

fantastic photos! I like the idea of squeezing in one of the European stages each year... did Portugal this year so may check out Sardinia in 2015.

Thanks very much guys! Just noticed WRC team shared the album as well which made my weekend! :)

Last edited:
Inspirational stuff right here. Amazing work - and congrats on the WRC share. Out of interest were you accredited for this or just as a spectator? Either way it's a fantastic set - for those that haven't looked check out the full set in the blog too, well worth your time.

Really struggling to pick a favourite! I'd be more than happy with any of those.

Thank you so much gents. Nope, just me, my wife and friends - no media access - just pure rally holliday as me and my wife do it each year!

All fantastic. I particularly love no.4 just for the ridiculous height of the jump. Awesome!

Fantastic mate, as always. Did you witness the chaos with the spectators during the second run over Crastazza? Bloody mental.

Last edited:
These are really nice indeed.

I'm not really a rally person, but this and your WRC Finland set I've really enjoyed.

Are you doing any more this year?

Back