Wren edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot Brian and good to catch one right out in the open

stan

A nice isolated shot Brian but unfortunately the subject is oof and is suffering with a Yellow cast.It also looks like a bit of a crop and the image is suffering for this.

A nice isolated shot Brian but unfortunately the subject is oof and is suffering with a Yellow cast.It also looks like a bit of a crop and the image is suffering for this.
Cheers Rich , must improve , got lots more of him to play with

Well my wife and I have had a close look at a blown up image and we both think it looks in focus?

Well my wife andI have had a close look at a blown up image and we both think it looks in focus?

two simple adjs would be white balance but it is over-sharpened …..

Well my wife andI have had a close look at a blown up image and we both think it looks in focus?

Sorry Richard but the shot is totally oof,in fact the edit emphasises it even more. When it comes to editing you can scrape by and pull a lot of things back,but when it comes to something being out of focus then there is only one outcome.Apologies Brian,but this one does you no favours compared to what you are capable of.

No, you are both mistaken.

Sorry Richard but the shot is totally oof,in fact the edit emphasises it even more. When it comes to editing you can scrape by and pull a lot of things back,but when it comes to something being out of focus then there is only one outcome.Apologies Brian,but this one does you no favours compared to what you are capable of.
Yes, you are correct.

I like it it when my shots are OOF , only time i get comments As i'm not in the up your ass gang
What exactly does that mean Brian?

I like it it when my shots are OOF , only time i get comments As i'm not in the up your ass gang

I don't think that the last bit's fair Brian - mostly the comments are made in good faith and should help not only you but others - that's what what I find anyway …… although I seldom get too many comments.

You also get a lot of comments saying how good your images are

I think that we are all after the same thing, to take and look at Bird images

Last edited:
What it says is , you don't respect an answer , if you don't know about the cliques by now you never will
I`m not bloody interested pal. You carry on with one sentence crit,great shot, you are great, we all want your babies, you are the greatest photographer ever.

Some of us take time out to help, offer more than three words of arse licking drivel, some of us don`t praise f*****g rubbish shots.

If you want the former ,then please say so,carry on bathing in your own ineptitude.

You can all be happy.

I`m not bloody interested pal. You carry on with one sentence crit,great shot, you are great, we all want your babies, you are the greatest photographer ever.

Some of us take time out to help, offer more than three words of arse licking drivel, some of us don`t praise f*****g rubbish shots.

If you want the former ,then please say so,carry on bathing in your own ineptitude.

You can all be happy.
clique clique i'm not bloody interested pal . then why ask ?

well done Brian, you are an utter fucking idiot,congratulations.

Feel free to gather worthless comments and adulations for shots that should be in the bin. Long may you carry on posting mediocrity and banality.

c'mon guys please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back