Wrestling

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Another wrestling event, some pics of one of the matches. Any C&C would be appreciated, thanks

12767012364_8ffc9a5789_o.jpg

12767012304_01f8fe7577_o.jpg

12766566075_3928b2cfbb_o.jpg

12766565975_29fcfac802_o.jpg

12767011284_95df9d6ef9_o.jpg

12766566425_e3a1673940_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I love these photos, my face lit up when I got to #5 - wow :)

some really interesting compositions

cheers dan,wave01 :) i felt much more relaxed this 2nd time, had to get out of the way of a few as they come flying over the top ropes lol will post up some more matches if anyone is interested, got some cool air-shots :)

Great shot! Unusual topics, 3 is great and 6 too. Gosh the judge looks like a skinny guy, better stay off the heat of the fight for him!

Some really good images there Carl.Number 3 is my pick of the bunch. Did they run through the script with you first so you could plan where you were going to be.;)

Some super captures, but sport??????? there should be an entertainment and theatre section.

agree, i was a bit stuck as to where to post, sports or people :confused: but I guess it sits in between as you say, entertainment.

Some really good images there Carl.Number 3 is my pick of the bunch. Did they run through the script with you first so you could plan where you were going to be.;)

hahaha I wish, they nearly landed on the audience at one point they flew through the ropes. Was close, too close for me to capture, I was trying to get away from it lol

thanks for the comments everyone :)

I love all of these especially the last one, the guy with the four aces on his boots watching as his opponent is crawling to the sanctuary of his corner, excellent. :clap::clap:

Stew.

loving these carl out the set you posted its 3&5 for me

Yes, but I love watching wrestling anyway (big TNA fan, used to be wwe but not a big enough fan to pay for PPV) so getting so close to them (Gangrel is in one set, if you're old enough you might remember him from WWF days) so its a bit of thrill for me to take the photos.

Back