Wrightchoice FC vs Stevie B's

Name
Ben Hoskins
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Was down at this Reading & District Sunday League game this morning. Wrightchoice (red and black) ran out 6-0 winners. Here are the pics...

4021951715_2c2424ae4b.jpg

4022713662_221d177e83.jpg

4021955269_abc6df27a8.jpg

4022715888_6073054327.jpg

4022716958_d97583bc10.jpg

4022717456_27084b8e5b.jpg

C&C welcomed as always

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben, as with your Rugby shots. Its another good set :D

Really like the celly shot in 2 and the players reaction in 4, looks like your getting to grips with the MKIII and your getting a good consistent exposure. The backgrounds are pretty clean for "park football"

Only other thing i'd say is shoot tight and crop tighter, filling the frame more will give the shots far more impact, your capturing the action really well so just need to see more of it in the frame :)

Looking forward to seeing more shots soon

Thanks

Andy

Hi Ben, as with your Rugby shots. Its another good set :D

Really like the celly shot in 2 and the players reaction in 4, looks like your getting to grips with the MKIII and your getting a good consistent exposure. The backgrounds are pretty clean for "park football"

Only other thing i'd say is shoot tight and crop tighter, filling the frame more will give the shots far more impact, your capturing the action really well so just need to see more of it in the frame :)

Looking forward to seeing more shots soon

Thanks

Andy

As with the Rugby Andy, thanks for the feedback!

Yea getting to grips with the mark III now, on the cropping thing, i've been told off before for using square crops so I try and keep away from them, hence why the subject/s don't always fill the frame. I know what you mean though!

Thanks,

Ben

i wouldnt worry about square crops, they have there place. I use 7x5 for 90% of shots now but if it doesnt quite fit i'll tweek it for a custom crop

i wouldnt worry about square crops, they have there place. I use 7x5 for 90% of shots now but if it doesnt quite fit i'll tweek it for a custom crop

I tend to use custom crops most of the time, would only use a square crop as a last resort. Head of sport photography and Getty in the states told me to stay clear of the squares, so I try to and I think it looks better to be honest!

Ben

Back