XC Champs witton park 07/02/09

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
A few pics from the day.

Taken with MK11 and 70-200 and I have also cropped and put them through PS.

C+C more than welcome...

bripics1.jpg

bripics2.jpg

bripics3.jpg

bripics4.jpg

bripics5.jpg

These would be something that maybe some of the individual runners would love to see.. that is if you have shots of many of them and have the time to upload them to the web..

Very nice set there Brian, and I do like the ones shot from a low angle (something I must note for the next time I go)

Thanks all for taking the time to comment.

Toothie:-
Should of said it was actually schools XC champs and yes brought back some memories for me :crying:

GooGaBu:-
I do load them to my site and I think the last collection I did that includes these consisted of 120 pics (went a tad over board clicking away) I now have 3 XC collection that I have taken over the past two months and have sold 3 A4 and 5 7x5 :) but thanks for the suggestion (y)

whiteflyer:-
Thought I might have seen you down there.
The low shots were more luck than good photography I was stood just near a slight dip and thought I would see what they would turn out like if I was lower than normal and me thinks it worked :woot: :woot:

richpips:-
I kind of like #2 myself they look like they are all coming out of the tree

#'s 3,& 5 are great for the emotions!. Kind regards Graham.

Isn't it illegal to photograph kids? Can anyone advise me on the guidelines about photographing children?

Isn't it illegal to photograph kids? Can anyone advise me on the guidelines about photographing children?

It's perfectly legal to photograph ANYONE in public no matter what their age.

yes agree with whiteflyer checked this out a while back with police and lawyer

It's perfectly legal to photograph ANYONE in public no matter what their age.

I agree... and with mickhall

But the use of common sense is always helpful :)

Last edited:
Cheers guys.

I took a picture of my bike the other day and some kit was in the background and her mum told me to delete it as it's illegal to photograph kids. :thinking:

I wasn't sure of the 'rules' so I just deleted it. :(

Back