Captive YN 622 test with Lencarta Smartflash

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
So i tested the smart flash yesterday but used the old 603's to trigger them. In all honesty I forgot about the 622's yesterday otherwise I would have done it then.

Wanted to see if the increased shutter speed also translated to studio heads as well as speed lights. The kids got bored after their exertions earlier, so its back to my ugliest, regular model. A+ for effort, but don't think he should give up the day job in favour of modelling!

I did try to shoot wide open but doing it as a selfie wasn't working very well - settled for testing the fast shutter speeds!

Lencarta & YN-622 Test Selfie!! by Sir SR, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Shaheed

Hi Shaheed

I sympathise - my son is bored rigid of me asking hi to pose whilst I test gear out!

Excuse the dumb question - but what lead would you use to plug from the 622s to the flash heads? Presumably you can only trigger the heads and not adjust their power remotely as they are not TTL like a flash?

Hi Shaheed

I sympathise - my son is bored rigid of me asking hi to pose whilst I test gear out!

Excuse the dumb question - but what lead would you use to plug from the 622s to the flash heads? Presumably you can only trigger the heads and not adjust their power remotely as they are not TTL like a flash?

Hi it's not TTL. Just purely used it to test sync speed. Just used the PC lead as per normal.

S

Back