Yoghurt Chops

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
Yes
My 35mm 1.8 rarely comes out of the bag as I usually prefer the flexibility of the 17-50 2.8. But inspired by a 50mm 1.8 thread in 'equipment' I caught this f1.8 one at the lunch table over the weekend, hence the Yoghurt Chops. :)

Yoghurt Chops
by Zarch1972, on Flickr

Last edited:
Eyes grab me straight away mick, I like that and the processing is good too, looks good in B&W, though I may have gone in for a closer crop so the top of the head wasn't missing and just got the face but thats just my flavour. Nice capture

Eyes grab me straight away mick, I like that and the processing is good too, looks good in B&W, though I may have gone in for a closer crop so the top of the head wasn't missing and just got the face but thats just my flavour. Nice capture

Thanks Carl, might give that crop a try as it might help get rid of the dining room/windows/doors in the background. Thanks for the comment. :)

Yep, the colour version was overpowering..... especially as near 5 year olds can look red, hot and flustered on such days. lol

Last edited:
Thanks Carl, might give that crop a try as it might help get rid of the dining room/windows/doors in the background. Thanks for the comment. :)

Yep, the colour version was overpowering..... especially as near 5 year olds can look red, hot and flustered on such days. lol
yep, this weather , i think i've had enough of it now. Just a few degrees cooler and it would be great.

i agree with Carl - crop off the top 25-30% I think..

PS - the 35mm is great isnt it ? I hadnt used mine for 3 months until last week and now I've barely taken it off the camera

i agree with Carl - crop off the top 25-30% I think..

PS - the 35mm is great isnt it ? I hadnt used mine for 3 months until last week and now I've barely taken it off the camera
Still prefer my 17-50 for flexibility. ;)

got one of them too..thats why the 35mm was sidelined

Think you two were right, it does look better for the crop! \o/

Back