York Raceway - 0-60 Shootout

Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to the 0-60 Shootout today at York Raceway. Rain halted any proper running a couple of times, but there was some good racing all the same.

#1 - Dodge Challenger, bit closely cropped, but that's as far away as I could get with my 70-200
10.jpg

#2 - Close racing with the Beetles
11.jpg

#3 - Ford Pop - Crew looking busy...
14.jpg

#4 - Dodge Challenger
30.jpg

#5 - Ford Gran Torino
34.jpg

#6 - Saab 93 bodied Funny Car
41.jpg

Rest can be found at:
http://www.adimages.co.uk/images/events/2010/060Shootout/index.html

C&C Please :)

there's no way thats a Saab. LOL

It's definitely not an old school Saab 900 and I can't see any resemblance to the later 900 or early 93 in the roofline or quarter window... still, I suppose if they've used a bolt or a bracket from a 93, then that's as close as it's going to be :LOL:

Great set, and a bit of variety in the 'type' of images makes the series much more appealing.

2,4,5 for me, nice images.

Scott

Thanks Scott :)

Love the challenger shots... Saab 93..? Looks nothing like mine!

1 for me, mainly because I love the car :D

2 could do with a bit of straightening though, and I agree, there's no way thats a Saab. LOL

Yeah, I tried straightening it, but without a lot of cloning, it would've clipped the back of the car cropping out the white areas

It's definitely not an old school Saab 900 and I can't see any resemblance to the later 900 or early 93 in the roofline or quarter window... still, I suppose if they've used a bolt or a bracket from a 93, then that's as close as it's going to be :LOL:

You won't see much in the roof/windows, all you can really go on is what the lights look like haha

Same car at another event:
http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_entrylist_detail08.php?ID=418

Great set, and a bit of variety in the 'type' of images makes the series much more appealing.

Thanks :) I got bored taking side-on pans, so people would definately have got bored looking at them!

Back