York Sculpture Park Building

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I don't really post much in the section but I would like to share this. This was taken on Saturday at York Sculpture Park, It was one of the buildings in the gardens, The sky that evening was amazing and reflected well in the big windows.

I have added a quote that I think suits the image on flickr, take a look :)

C+C As always :)

Thanks for looking

Reflecting on a Beautiful Sky by mattd85, on Flickr

I understand what you were trying to potray, but I don't think the reflections in the glass deliver the goods.

In addition the foreground is in my view devoid of interest so the image is a little flat. It looks better cropped to the bottom right hand corner of the building.

Yellowbelly said:
I understand what you were trying to potray, but I don't think the reflections in the glass deliver the goods.

In addition the foreground is in my view devoid of interest so the image is a little flat. It looks better cropped to the bottom right hand corner of the building.

I think its a good shot that would could do with the crop as mentioned well done :)

I agree you need to lose some 'foreground'.. However I think the sky looks lovely in the windows! I think with the crop it will improve it, and help focus on the intended subject.

Back