Yorkshire Waterfall

That's a nice set of falls, just to have in your back garden.

Lovely shot.
That must be one hell of a garden.

I like it Neil. but is it a rock sort of medium size on left side of waterfall in the brown patch of water
I would be tempted to clone it OUT as it looks odd also on the front rock it looks a square checked patch on he top could be the size of pic but spoiling the picture for me

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, these are the lower falls in his garden, if you walk about 50 mts up the stream there is a big waterfall, i will post some of this falls when i sort some out

i do know what your saying Paul but i hate cloning things out of pics, i would rather show the picture as it is

Thanks guys, yes its a lovely place, i am a very lucky guy who can visit at any time...

Lovely image, great colours and nice slow shutter water flow. Hell of a back garden too!

Super long exposure shot.....those colours are lovely. I can see what Paul means about the rock on the left, though......now it's been pointed out, it does draw the eye somewhat!! As much as I am loathe to change things, I think I might be tempted to reduce its prominence just a touch. :)

I like this. I appreciate what you mean about not cloning out items, the location is what it is and I prefer to see it that way. Although I might be tempted to crop to see if it could be removed.

Nice ribbons of water over the falls, I might have been tempted for a "slightly" shorter shutter speed to keep the water on the left from turning completely to mist, but that's a personal preference:) lovely shot!!

Back