Seeing as everybody else has posted their's i may as well post mine too! enjoy

5806324294_8982712547_z.jpg

5805799927_4c7f9d527a_z.jpg

5806380014_ed73dfd6e9_z.jpg

5805829717_2e8e09b679_z.jpg

5805797221_7fe960849f_z.jpg

5805836891_2becd031ec_z.jpg

thanks for looking!

Dont think the first one really works, the composition is all wrong and I can't see a way to crop it into something nicer.

The others are really nicely executed pans, technically look spot on although the placement of the car in the frame is a little central to give it any feeling of being dynamic.

Not knocking your technique though, its spot on.

Well I was looking for crisitcism so thanks for the comments! I'll try some more crops and see how they come out, I like the car to fill the frame myself so I'm normally inclined to crop them like that but I suppose I need to think outside the box abit! :)

I really like 2 and 6...I always seem to get the placement of the car wrong in mine, but I think you done a better job then me

The colour in #1 are very nice....very shiny car..

#4 I think that would look a lot better if you lose the crowd....less hight...

Still lovely set and a level that I might try and get to ;-)

GJUK

Yeh I too like #6, nice shot. All the others are technically good too although I think a bit more variety would be nice to see.

#4 I think that would look a lot better if you lose the crowd....less hight...
Interesting comment. I actually think the shot is better because of the blurred crowd, shows it was busy but also gives more of a sensation of speed.

#6 is perfect, as others have said the placement of the car in a couple of the shots is a bit too central and I'm not keen on the strange crops you've given on some of them. Best to keep to 3:2 for the majority of the time. #3 is also quite good. But really, really good panning. (y)

Wow thanks for the kind words guys :) the criticism is welcomed too, so I know where I might be going wrong :) ill try afew more crops as I said over the weekend and see if I can get them to work abit better :)

Back