Your best Landscape photo of 2011

6602874685_9333fbb6ce_z.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0207 virgin flight to vegas by banksi007, on Flickr[/IMG]

6294355591_4d586e512b_b.jpg

Worked so many weekends last year didn't get much time to do much photography for fun. This was my favourite. Three photographs Stitched together with Arc panoramic maker5 (which was a free software I got with my Nikon P7000 walkabout/cycling camera).

Last edited:
I have to say some really good work in here and a couple that just stand out.

Despite being a Peak District photographer I think my two fave images from this year came from my first visit to Skye. I think this one JUST tops it for me:

Elgol - I don't believe it! by James G Photography, on Flickr

This one. Only because i know it is very unlikely that i'll visit this island again to have another go. Brings back memories of a great holiday this year.

Oasis by MJK Canon, on Flickr

Some wonderful stuff on show here. I will go with this effort. All I done was up the contrast a slight bit. The light was amazing on the day.
A_sea_of_tranquillity.jpg
[/IMG]

This year has been a bit crap for me landscape wise, solely due to having no time to actually get out and take any! Still, managed to get this while on a short holiday in Cornwall:

_DSC9854-1.jpg

Some outstanding pictures. Mine is from a small side trip on my Route 66 adventure earlier this year.

grandcanyon2.jpg

So many inspirational photos listed here :clap: , can't wait to get clicking.

Some incredible shots here, have really enjoyed looking through them.
Here's my fave from 2011.
Underthebridge.jpg

Could not pick a winner out of these two as I love them both for different reasons.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Regards

Nigel

Bah!! I don't live near anywhere beautiful, & my camera isnt powerful enough to do night trails on a low iso, & I'm not near any water.. or hills.. so.. :confused:
It was a hard choice lol. Grumble, grumble, I had to go on a coach trip for this photo.I think its one my faves as the end product was pleasing & looks more like artwork.

Drifting Evening by SmallTownGirll, on Flickr

Back