Your thoughts

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it is not the best technical wise but I find when things happen suddenly and fast that is quiet often the case.
In this case I was leaning over the car hood waiting for another subject to come into range. Someone behind me spoke to me and when I turned round I saw this guy just about to hit the water. Turning back I grabbed the camera and once again turned around and took this shot as he lifted off.
Canon Xt, Canon 100-400 @400.

Osprey-with-fish-post.jpg

Thats a pretty good shot for a grab shot. I think a minor tweak of the contrast in PP would make it look a tad better but overall impressive with the water drops trailing behind. Nice one(y)

Well caught a good grab shot if you ask me (y)

Regards

Richard

oh wow, what a great shot, you did so well. love the pp too. I got a shot of an osprey the other week but nothing compared to this.

very nice catch. as said a little p&p works wonders.
hope you dont mind please say if you do.

Very nice back to the drawing board for me. I did work it a lot in PP and Onone genuine fractals and thought I had got it as good as I was going to get it. Thanks to all for the comments, it is unanimous, more contrast

I am really happy to have joined this board, so much knowledge and gentlemen to boot.

Back