Ystradfellte Waterfalls Walk 19/10/14

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys

Thanks once again to everyone who turned up this morning and great to meet so many nice people. Can we all use this thread to post your pictures.

Here's a couple from myself

The Jumper
14954839393_7e735280c0_b.jpg

The Lower Horseshoe Fall

15388380749_d72322d6f3_b.jpg

Number two for me Gerald, and Mark, cracking set of shots. I have just realised that I was using nowhere near a slow enough shutter speed.
Thank you all for a great morning out, I enjoyed immensely, also I have discovered another part to photography. I will upload something soon but to continue on with how the day started my internet has almost disappeared.

I like the jumper very much!

I did miss a trick though, I should have taken one of the jumper with the 300f2.8 on his second attempt.

Some great shots here! Nice to see the colours coming on. I'm going to head down there on Wednesday.

Number two for me Gerald, and Mark, cracking set of shots. I have just realised that I was using nowhere near a slow enough shutter speed.
Thank you all for a great morning out, I enjoyed immensely, also I have discovered another part to photography. I will upload something soon but to continue on with how the day started my internet has almost disappeared.

Thanks for coming along and you definetly did not have a good weekend. Hope it gets better soon.

Thanks Andrew. Learning and having a good bleather about togging is a large part of when these meets are about. Glad you enjoyed the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Talk Photography Forums

Hi Guys,

Thanks for a great day out. It was my first photography meet up outing, which I very much enjoyed. It was so much so that it was incisive that I joined this forum and also after viewing the images of our day. I am hoping to post one of my photos from the day with this reply, so bear with me.

P.S Thanks Gerald for inviting me along. Looking forward to the next one.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for a great day out. It was my first photography meet up outing, which I very much enjoyed. It was so much so that it was incisive that I joined this forum and also after viewing the images of our day. I am hoping to post one of my photos from the day with this reply, so bear with me.

P.S Thanks Gerald for inviting me along. Looking forward to the next one.

Welcome to the madhouse Steve and I can see you've been busy in Photoshop and I'm wondering why I didn't do the same. Great photo and thanks for coming along. Enjoy you're hols and I'll catch up with you when I get back from mine.

Thanks Gerald. It also took a bit of time signing up for this forum and then Flicker, then uploading the images. Something i should have done a long time ago. Now all done where will it end.
You didn't miss much on Tuesday. You have a good time and stay focused.

Gerald. Did you get the email address of the jumper, I know you have asked?

Thanks Gerald. It also took a bit of time signing up for this forum and then Flicker, then uploading the images. Something i should have done a long time ago. Now all done where will it end.
You didn't miss much on Tuesday. You have a good time and stay focused.

It does take a b it of time to get all the accounts set-up, but well worh doing. :)The competition subject wasn't the easiest, so always difficult to get a very strong entry :(

Gerald. Did you get the email address of the jumper, I know you have asked?

I did ask for the email address, I'll chase it up again for you.

Back