Critique Zakynthos / Greece.. Such a lovely place!

Name
Fuglstad
Edit My Images
No
So I came back from Greece a week ago, and finally finished some of the photos from the holiday.
I really want your opinions about these, as these are some of the best ones from the holiday.
If you ever want to visit Greece, I'd recommend this lovely island called Zakynthos.

Would also love if you could give them a like on 500px. If you like them that is.

Agios Sostis / Cameo Island on 500px

Navagio / Shipwreck on 500px

Tsilivi
on Flickr

All good, 1 best for me but drama in 3 is nice!

Thank you man! Yeah I feel the same way.
A bit funny story on nmb3 though. As you do on holidays, well at least what a 22yo man does, is to go out and have fun in the nighttime.
This night was not different, and so I went out and got pretty drunk. When I came back to the room I noticed a thunderstorm in the far.
I was completely drunk, but still I was able to pull out the camera and mount it on a tripod. I even managed to get the settings quite right.
So yeah, I must say I was quite surprised when I woke up the morning after and discovered this on my D800.

The first is a real cracker, the second a bit 'post cardy' and the third a lovely dramatic image. I wish I had found it on my d800 lol.

The first is by far the best for me.
The over brightness of the sun is a little distracting, but the other aspects of it are lovely.

I was there this year. Fantastic beaches and coastline. i like the first image, very nice.

No3 on the big screen is (y)(y)

Back