Zenfolio price rise

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
It appears the prices are now up through the roof. UK premium plan is up from £100 to £140 and the next one up is a staggering £240. (n) I wonder if this will affect renewal prices as well. I am also not happy with their digital sales fees - I have to sell licenses out of my site or else they can almost double their profit in one go. Photoshelter is not far off in price and offers better suppliers and features... :thinking:

When did this happen we renewed recently and looks like it must have been before the rise

zefolio.PNG

Last edited:
My renewal was up in September and I was told about the price hike, I had previously used the American zenfolio site as it was charged at their dollar rate however I still did not like the price hike so decided to get my own domain and set up wordpress photocrati site instead

Mine was renewed on the 3rd November and remained £100 :)

Notification of my renewal has just come through (end of Nov) but no mention of price.

I've had no email notification of a price hike and it's only when I check on the site that I see subscription is £30 / £60 / £140 / £240

I guess renewal is the same cost as a new £140 subscription

Last edited:
Guess I won't be renewing when mine expires in June

Notification of my renewal has just come through (end of Nov) but no mention of price.

I've had no email notification of a price hike and it's only when I check on the site that I see subscription is £30 / £60 / £140 / £240

I guess renewal is the same cost as a new £140 subscription

Yeah that is what I found.....
Auto renewed at same price with no mention of price rise

It seems to be for new subscriptions or upgrades and renewals are at the prices before the rise.

Either way I'm a bit stuck since I am on the top plan that I don't really need. The selling fees were lower on it, but that changed immediately after I upgraded last year. Honestly if I could retain all the google indexed weblinks and all SEO goodies I'd move to photoshelter this time round. I want my inkjet Baryta prints in any size and / or frame, not the stupid C-types I have to force to customers.

It is also how they treat us for US and Australian orders - we can't access their pro labs despite paying for the top package.

Last edited:
It seems to be for new subscriptions or upgrades and renewals are at the prices before the rise.

I'll have to wait and see then.

I'll let the auto renew happen but nothing to tell me the price.

I'll have to wait and see then.

I'll let the auto renew happen but nothing to tell me the price.
If I click 'renew early' it shows me the price and for mine it's the same as last year (I'm on the £150 package).

Back