Yes
pic10_zpsbf24f270.jpg

IMG_6091_zpsd2904f93.jpg

pic11_zpsb16dac7c.jpg

pic12_zpsf34259e3.jpg

pic6_zpsc6ffe4f1.jpg

pic8_zpsdacf972c.jpg

pic4_zps6b8ea271.jpg

A few pics taken at the Birmingham Zombie Fest.

Last edited:
Cool. I love zombies and this is some cool makeup.

The only one I'm not too fussed on is #3, I've never seen a zombie use an iPad - but then again, I've never seen a real zombie so maybe thats what they do and not what the movies portray them to do - actually come to think of it, I've seen loads of zombies - with phones stuck to their heads while they walk around! :)

Love these and 6 and 7 are the scariest for me! Great set

The last one reminds me of Wednesday from the Adams family... was she a zombie?

Some very good makeup on these 5/6 being the best imho

Nicely done Dave, well caught horror fest:)

Some amazing makeup it must take them ages especially with a level of detail in No6

Superb set like them all:clap:.

Thank you for the comments. It was great fun. Took my 10 year old daughter along too to grab some shots - she loved it. Backgrounds were quite busy, lots of people around in a city centre but I did what I could (pics not edited afterwards - only resized) The event is held to raise money for Birmingham's Children's Hospital and is now an annual event (I think this was the 4th one) so watch out for it next September time! A great opportunity for a fun day out for your camera club!

wow- now that is a nice set- I would love to attend something like that- never happens in my neck of the Woods ( Somerset)

Plenty of Zombie look a likes though :D

couldn't resist a little play in Photoshop CS 5 make them even more Zombie like

Hope you don't mind?

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back