Zoom

Name
Bat-Frog
Edit My Images
No
Sends my eyes squiffy :wacky:

GUESS_NO_BORDER.JPG

Thanks Peter.
Yes it's definitely a dandy. With the mix of sun and (constant) rain, we've had some HUGE seed heads this year.

Believe it or not we've got some in vases in the house! My OH (*Sarah*) wanted to take some shots on the theme of flight for her 52 and picked them before we had the really big downpours. The actually look quite nice on the mantle piece :LOL:

Believe it or not we've got some in vases in the house! My OH (*Sarah*) wanted to take some shots on the theme of flight for her 52 and picked them before we had the really big downpours. The actually look quite nice on the mantle piece :LOL:

That's OK....I've got daisies in an egg cup!

I'd LOVE to capture some of the dandy seeds in flight after a good puff, but so far no joy....all too blurry :(

we've had some HUGE seed heads this year.

:LOL: certainly does mess with ones eyes :eek:

Like your idea of trying to capture fly away seed head, never thought of trying that (y)....

...daisies in a egg cup would make a nice triptych

That's OK....I've got daisies in an egg cup!

I'd LOVE to capture some of the dandy seeds in flight after a good puff, but so far no joy....all too blurry :(
That's exactly what Sarah was after. I was in charge of the blowing :LOL: There's three shots from her 52 on this link or here on the macro section

Last edited:
That's exactly what Sarah was after. I was in charge of the blowing :LOL: There's three shots from her 52 on this link or here on the macro section

This is just what I'd love to do....but no luck so far.

Wow, took a minute or so for my eyes to adjust before replying :LOL: Great effect and idea, you've framed this perfectly. Very nice Ruth :clap:

Delta Skies said:

Make sure you don't sneeze near them, you will have them growing out of your carpet for the next few years :LOL:

Thanks Scott :)

Back