Okay Guest, it's coming up to the festive season. If you'd like to take part in this year's Secret Santa gift exchange, click the link below and speak to our resident Jolly Red Guy.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM
- Oct 7, 2016
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- April 9
Share This Page
Male, from Cheshire
- David Mercer was last seen:
- Viewing articles index, Nov 19, 2017 at 1:48 PM
There are no messages on David Mercer's profile yet.
- April 9
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- Nikon D7200
- Lens #1:
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR
- Lens #2:
- Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- Lens #3:
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR
- Lens #4:
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G
- Camera Bag:
- Manfrotto Pro Light RedBee 210 Backpack
- Manfrotto 055 Carbon Fibre with a XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
- Software & Operating System:
- Adobe Lightroom CC & Photoshop CC
Hello, I am pretty new to the world of photography after purchasing my first DSLR at the beginning of 2015. I promised myself that i would learn the in's and outs of the camera first to get the best out of it and i vowed to steer clear of the auto setting of which i have done, I put it into manual mode and persevered by learning from my mistakes and the photos i am posting is where i am at now!
- Classifieds Ratio:
I use Lightroom CC for my post production work and i have a very good understanding of Photoshop, and i am more than happy to help fellow members if you have a picture that needs a little touch up!