Don't forget to change the clocks on your camera equipment!
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of a long-standing member, Just Dave.
Dave Barker was a member of Talk Photography for nearly 10 years, and was a prominent member for most of those.
A very warm, friendly and enthusiastic member, he spent the largest portion of his time on TP welcoming and helping others.
I'm sure all visitors to this site will join us in thanking Dave for his unwavering support and being a large part of our community.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends at such a difficult time.
- Last Activity:
- May 25, 2017 at 11:44 PM
- Oct 27, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Gloucester
- jj_glos was last seen:
- Viewing thread Fuji X-T1/X-T2/X-T10 Owners Thread, May 25, 2017 at 11:44 PM
There are no messages on jj_glos's profile yet.
- Home Page:
- Principal Consultant DMS
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- Canon: 5Dmk4, 1Dmk4, 1Ds Mark II, 7D
- Second Camera:
- Fuji: X-T2, XT-1, X-E1
- Lens #1:
- Sigma: 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.4
- Lens #2:
- Canon: 35mm f2, 85mm f1.8, 24-105L f4, 70-200L IS f2.8 mkII
- Lens #3:
- Tamron: 17-35 f2.8-4, 28-75 f2.8, 150-600.
- Lens #4:
- Fuji: 23mm f1.4, 35mm f1.4, 56mm f1.2, 90mm f2
- Lens #5:
- Fuji: 18-55, 50-230, 50-140 f2.8, 100-400
- Lens #6:
- Samyang: 8mm fish eye
- Camera Bag:
- Wotancraft, Think Tank, Flipside 400, Redsnapper Duo.
- Software & Operating System:
- Adobe CC, Windows 10
- Canon 5750
- Classifieds Ratio: