Don't forget to change the clocks on your camera equipment!
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of a long-standing member, Just Dave.
Dave Barker was a member of Talk Photography for nearly 10 years, and was a prominent member for most of those.
A very warm, friendly and enthusiastic member, he spent the largest portion of his time on TP welcoming and helping others.
I'm sure all visitors to this site will join us in thanking Dave for his unwavering support and being a large part of our community.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends at such a difficult time.
- Sep 17, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Hope for the best…get ready for the worse! Oct 5, 2015
There are no messages on Kodiak Qc's profile yet.
- February 13
- Home Page:
- Photographer, teacher, mentor.
- French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- D3S, D3X, D810 x 2
- Second Camera:
- Film: RZ67, P2 4x5, F3HP, F4E x2
- Lens #1:
- Nikkor Primes: 16mm ƒ2.8 • 85mm ƒ1.4
- Lens #2:
- Nikkor Primes: 105mm ƒ2.8 macro
- Lens #3:
- Nikkor Zooms: 14~24mm ƒ2.8 • 24~70mm ƒ2.8
- Lens #4:
- PC Lenses: 24mm ƒ2.8 PC • 85mm ƒ2.8 PC
- Lens #5:
- Nikkor Zooms: 70~200mm ƒ2.8 • 200~400mm ƒ4,
- Lens #6:
- AF-S 600 mm ƒ4 IF ED
Profoto D2, B1, B2 • Nikon SB900 x3
Too many to list…
- Camera Bag:
- very old pro bag, Pelican, Tenba.
- Gitzo series 5 (x3) on location, Manfrotto in studio.
- Software & Operating System:
- MacPro, MacBook Pro 17", iPad Air 2
- Classifieds Ratio: