Okay Guest, it's coming up to the festive season. If you'd like to take part in this year's Secret Santa gift exchange, click the link below and speak to our resident Jolly Red Guy.
- Sep 17, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Hope for the best…get ready for the worse! Oct 5, 2015
There are no messages on Kodiak Qc's profile yet.
- February 13
- Home Page:
- Photographer, teacher, mentor.
- French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- D3S, D3X, D810 x 2
- Second Camera:
- Film: RZ67, P2 4x5, F3HP, F4E x2
- Lens #1:
- Nikkor Primes: 16mm ƒ2.8 • 85mm ƒ1.4
- Lens #2:
- Nikkor Primes: 105mm ƒ2.8 macro
- Lens #3:
- Nikkor Zooms: 14~24mm ƒ2.8 • 24~70mm ƒ2.8
- Lens #4:
- PC Lenses: 24mm ƒ2.8 PC • 85mm ƒ2.8 PC
- Lens #5:
- Nikkor Zooms: 70~200mm ƒ2.8 • 200~400mm ƒ4,
- Lens #6:
- AF-S 600 mm ƒ4 IF ED
Profoto D2, B1, B2, A1.
Too many to list…
- Camera Bag:
- very old pro bag, Pelican, Tenba.
- Gitzo series 5 (x4) on location, heavy Manfrotto in studio.
- Software & Operating System:
- MacPro, MacBook Pro 17", iPad Air 2 • Capture One Pro + Affinity Photo = Adobe free! ;)
- Classifieds Ratio:
If personal taste is involved, discussion is pointless.
Light is free, capturing it is NOT.
Mother Nature provides the light but talent renders the image. (Charlychuck)