- Sep 17, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Hope for the best…get ready for the worse! Oct 5, 2015
There are no messages on Kodiak Qc's profile yet.
- February 13
- Home Page:
- Photographer, teacher, mentor.
- French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
- Edit My Images:
- Main Camera:
- D3S, D3X, D810 x 2, D850
- Second Camera:
- Film: RZ67, P2 4x5, F3HP, F4E x2
- Lens #1:
- Nikkor Primes: 16mm ƒ2.8, 24mm ƒ1.4
- Lens #2:
- Nikkor Primes: 85mm ƒ1.4, 105mm ƒ2.8 macro,
- Lens #3:
- Nikkor Zooms: 14~24mm ƒ2.8 • 24~70mm ƒ2.8
- Lens #4:
- PC Lenses: 24mm ƒ2.8 PC • 85mm ƒ2.8 PC
- Lens #5:
- Nikkor Zooms: 70~200mm ƒ2.8, 200~400mm ƒ4,
- Lens #6:
- 600 mm ƒ4 IF ED…Too many to list.
Profoto D2, B1, B2, A1.
Too many to list…
- Camera Bag:
- very old pro bag, Pelican, Tenba.
- Gitzo series 5 (x4) on location, heavy Manfrotto in studio.
- Software & Operating System:
- MacPro, iMac i7 5K, MacBook Pro 17", iPad Air 2 • Capture One Pro + Affinity Photo = Adobe free! ;)
- Classifieds Ratio:
If personal taste is involved, discussion is pointless.
Light is free, capturing it is NOT.
Mother Nature provides the light but talent renders the image. (Charlychuck)